In addition to Cantor Scher’s spiritual music and leadership, her career has included multi-genre performances. Here are but a few highlights:
• Performance with twenty Reform Cantors from around North America at the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli e dei Martiri in the Vatican in Rome, Italy.
• Led opening services at the URJ Biennial in 2017 and Shabbat services at the URJ Biennial in 2019
• Performance of Leonard Bernstein’s Symphony #1 Jeremiah with the Columbia Orchestra
• Performed Jazz, Folk, Pop and Broadway concerts
• Performed Operas and Oratorios throughout the U.S. and Canada
• International lecturer and performer of Yiddish Music